Saturday 3 March 2012

Real Life Sketches

 My Favorite of the 3 was of my girlfriend Sammy, asleep. I'm really happy with how this turned out because of it's detail. I enjoy drawing faces and its obvious by how much detail and time i put into it. Might do some more drawing of peoples faces. just need them to be asleep...
Also i drew a friend in class very quickly at the top. It's not clear and it took less then a minute to do. Should of used a separate page.
 My Crash Bandicoot drawings are quite common and here's the first one of the blog, a beaten downed crash plush I've had for years so i thought it would be interesting to draw. I like the drawing but it made me realize what an ugly plush i have.
And finally a dead rose. This was also a quick sketch and i thought it was an interesting draw especially when it's dying. Pettles are the most interesting things to draw in a plant in comparison with the rest. If i had some paints, i would of preferred to paint this instead of draw it but there's the last of the 3.


So those are 3 real life sketches i've done over the past week more to come for alot of my sketch book is full of sketches! shocker..

No comments:

Post a Comment