Saturday 6 October 2012

Robot Mood Boards

Steam Punk Mood Board
 I started off with a steam punk theme and just created a mood board of a few steam punk bots that caught my eye.
The plan was to create a robot in the Victorian times, so it would have a lot of steam punkish aspects.

I thought a common shoe polish bot would be a good idea, because Robots can't just look "cool" all robots have to have a purpose other wise why were they built?
Different Types of Humanoid Robots
My 2nd Mood board just shows various of Robot types because I'm still unsure if i want to go with the steam punk theme so i decided to make a mood board of various types of robots. Just to have a look at different styles as well. But I'm not going to go for an android/ human robot. I'de rather go for the full 100%

I'm not going to go for a realistic robot from the future nor one that looks really human because that would be boring. Gonnah start some rough sketches and see what i come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment