Wednesday 17 October 2012

Surreal Piece. An Adverage Day on the moon

Please Click for the original size.
This is my final surreal piece. As to make up for me not being in class I'll explain the reasons behind my final piece. As i mentioned before the idea was to create myself standing on the moon whist using my brain as bait to fish onto planet earth to "fish out of ideas"

Using a google as a reference to create a "google fish" and a bird to create a book bird as a means of the things i use to gather research in generating my ideas.

I never did a space painting before so I'm really happy with how the earth, space and moon turned out. I used cool blue colors to create an almost ocean feel to it as well.

As for myself on the moon, I'm really happy with how it turned out despite not looking very pixary.
Instead it looks very Bastion like so ironically i prefer it.

Any regrets would be the lack of a fire fox as i thought it would look really cool, problem is not only would it clash with the cool colours but it attract too much attention.

The 2nd issue is that i don't actually have a focus point for this image but i find that it being surreal i can get away with it.

Overall I'm really happy with this piece I'de go as far and say its one of my best works and most complete.

Sorry I wasn't in but hopefully this would be enough to annotate my work.
See the wait was worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment